milf videos daughter fucks big thick black dick.
Good Laboratory Practice ComplianceTo Top
NBR is dedicated to providing access to the CNS for pharmacology and toxicology research in a Good Laboratory Practice environment and has extensive experience conducting studies in compliance with domestic and international regulatory agencies, including:
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA) GLP (Part 58 of Title 21 of the Code of Federal Regulations)
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Principles of GLP C(97)186
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) GLP Standards Ordinance 21
Animal WelfareTo Top
Research at NBR involves the use of animal models to develop CNS-targeted therapies for disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig’s disease), multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, CNS oncology, lysosomal storage disorders and spinal muscular atrophy. NBR is committed to conducting high-quality research with the utmost scientific, humane and ethical principles.
- Compliance with all domestic regulations, including:
- Accredited by the internationally recognized Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care (AAALAC)
- All studies are approved by the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- NBR surgeons are accredited by the Academy of Surgical Research (ASR) and technicians have achieved American Association for Laboratory Animal Science (AALAS) certification.
NBR is routinely inspected by regulatory agencies (unannounced inspections by the FDA and USDA), AAALAC and Sponsors to ensure animal welfare, research credibility and GLP compliance.